Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Release 0.9.1 is out

Just released the new PyDev... This one had many improvements, as I commented before, even thought my time to mess around PyDev is getting shorter...

Anyway, version 1.0 seems always closer... I think there are still some annoying things in it. Namely:

- PYTHONPATH: I'm not happy with how this is managed... And that's the major source of support requests and errors because of user misconfiguration... I added a huge FAQ explaining it, because it is really non-intuitive right now.

- Code completion: This is really good for me right now, but it seems the more I do, the more I think it should have ;-)


I also saw a nice proverb today...
"People always make time to do the things they really want to do."

I guess that's why I keep developing PyDev...
Note that I'm also trying to gather some funding, so, I could do more of what I like ;-)

-- Anyone, any suggestions on how doing it with? --

No comments: